Another good friend of mine, by the name of Henk ten Harkel kindly produced this quick sketch of Alan at my request. I think he has captured Alan's demeanour and characteristics remarkably well given that he based it on my verbal description and drew it in a matter of minutes with a ball point pen on a piece of scrap paper. Henk's usual art commissions tend to stretch his talent a little more. I hope he will help me develop a storyboard for the film. Watch this space!Thursday, 28 January 2010
The Unfinished Race: Alan
Another good friend of mine, by the name of Henk ten Harkel kindly produced this quick sketch of Alan at my request. I think he has captured Alan's demeanour and characteristics remarkably well given that he based it on my verbal description and drew it in a matter of minutes with a ball point pen on a piece of scrap paper. Henk's usual art commissions tend to stretch his talent a little more. I hope he will help me develop a storyboard for the film. Watch this space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this blog!!
ReplyDeleteme too!!
ReplyDeletethat's him!!
ReplyDeleteI know Henk, he's quite talented! We miss him in Holland...
ReplyDelete