A good friend of mine has pointed me in the direction of a source of potential further inspiration for Alan's story. In the next post I will continue The Unfinished Race story. Meanwhile here is the link to the source, kindly passed on to me by Daniel French, a fellow creative with a vivid imagination. The story is sad, but like Alan's, it caused me to imagine the missing pieces.Tuesday, 26 January 2010
The Unfinished Race: Inspiration
A good friend of mine has pointed me in the direction of a source of potential further inspiration for Alan's story. In the next post I will continue The Unfinished Race story. Meanwhile here is the link to the source, kindly passed on to me by Daniel French, a fellow creative with a vivid imagination. The story is sad, but like Alan's, it caused me to imagine the missing pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a sad story about this lonely character's wandering through life unseen by those around him!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree. Its kind of bitter-sweet to imagine, a lonely, unacknowledged figure who through his death has gained more attention than ever he did in his life....
ReplyDeleteCan you guess what aspect of the story I have thought to abstract and use to form my film idea....?
ReplyDeleteThis sad story reminded me of Ralph McTell's "Streets of London"...
ReplyDelete- I don't hope the funeral is the aspect you are thinking about...:(
But, if I were to guess: - maybe his family who'll not know him, or - maybe how retarded were hidden away and "forget"...
Waiting for the continuation
MSF