Worlds embrace, cross, conflict and collide.
My world, your world, the world outside.
The world around us, worlds beyond us.
In which world do you reside?
The world we live in, the world we once knew
Would we could capture worlds, bring them to view.

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Space to Place: Stephano Sentrum

Here are some images of a design I did not long ago for the landscaping at a new development being built by Mark Floor here in Vanderbijlpark. The 3D images (the ones that look like photos) showing what the development will look like once it is complete, were produced by Ben Snowball and Will Dalley. They have some talent I think, don't you?






5 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Tim. Have been thinking a lot about you and Eldorette and was on the Vanderbijlpark website during the small hours last night. So interesting to see the article on the Jordaans and their history. That gave me so much more insight. Also very edifying and heart warming to read about Abel's 80th birthday feast.I know this isn't quite in tune with the theme here but apart from texting, I don't have any other way of sharing/communicating directly with you now so hope everyone will excuse this indulgence of mine. It comes with warm thoughts of you and hoping that all is going really well. Much love Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this design Tim. It does look fantastic. Don't know about Ben and Will. I think your ideas are great. It would be so lovely to come and see the end result. When is work likely to start? You are so talented... I do not cease to be amazed by your talents.... Keep it up X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth and Mary. The design wouldn't look half as great if Ben and Will hadn't used their skills to bring it to life. Its been a team effort which is what I like - everyone using their strengths to deliver the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. I like working as a team on a project too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admit it. You must be a teensy bit proud of it all X

    ReplyDelete